Inclusion4All: Trans, Intersex and Nonbinary people at work
The aim of the project is to create an inclusive workplace environment for trans, intersex and non-binary people.
Project activities include:
- conducting in-depth research (with quantitative and qualitative elements) among trans, intersex and nonbinary people on their needs and work experiences, as well as among Human Resources professionals;
- training and capacity building for Human Resources professionals;
- training and capacity building for trans, intersex and nonbinary people;
- raising awareness on workplace equality for trans, intersex and non binary people through campaign activities.
- Háttér Társaság, project coordinator (Hungary)
- University of Brescia (Italy)
- Surt (Spain)
- Transgender Netwerk Nederland (Netherlands)
- Zagreb Pride (Croatia)
The project is supported by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship programme of the European Union, Háttér Society receives 47 936 EUR of the funding. Human Rights Campaign supports the implementation of the project in Hungary with 4 900 USD, and the British Embassy with 8 948 GBP.