Transvisible - Economic empowerment of trans women
Between January 2019 and September 2020 Háttér Society takes part in the implementation of an international project entitled TransVisible: Methodological innovation in career counselling for the economic empowerment of trans women, in which we are developing methodologies and guides as well as holding trainings.
The aim of the project is helping the labour market integration of trans women. We are going to cooperate with professionals in the field of career counselling and human resources managers in order to enhance legal consciousness and develop and disseminate supporting actions and model programs to secure the equal treatment and opportunities of trans employees.
- a collection of good practices;
- a model program supporting trans employees and job seekers;
- a guide for professionals working in the field of career counseling;
- an international seminar and exchange of experience and good practices in Berlin;
- local workshops and conferences to present and disseminate the results of the project.
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union, Háttér receives EUR 17,316 of the funding.